"The New Re-Designed Model 3!"
The new re-designed Model 3
represents Ken Donnell's 25 year quest to create the perfect
quick mount microphone system for both nylon and steel string guitars.
The new Model 3 is easy to install,
easy to use, and
can produce either a line level, or a mic
The new Model 3 will work with almost any type of amplification gear currently available, from small amplifiers to recording studios & concert hall P.A. systems, and is compatible with most guitar effects devices. There are no modifications to any guitar required for installation.
Here is a list of changes that we have made to the new re-designed Model 3:
1. The Model 3 now uses our "studio series" of mic elements (currently used with the Model 7 end pin mount). These elements are the most quiet we have available, and have a full range frequency response of 50 - 16K hz
2. The Model 3 now includes 2 separate power supplies:
• The EPS-2 creates a balanced mic level signal (500 ohms) using 9-48v phantom power
• The EPS-1 creates a 2 conductor line level signal (4.5K ohms) using 12v battery power. This power supply is pre-EQ'd to help control low to mid range bass frequencies.
3. Improvements for the mounting & cables so that the new Model 3 installs more easily, is more durable, and uses most standard cables.
Between now & Feb 28, 2015, we will sell the new
Model 3 at the old price of $325.00.